The Process Of Heat Press Printing T-shirt
Time: 15 Seconds for transfer paper 60seconds for sublimation paper
1. Prepare your artwork and transfer with consideration to the size of the Tee shirt.
2. Spread a teflon sheet (or white paper) on the bottom of the press.
3. Slide a teflon sheet inside the shirt to protect the back of the shirt from sublimation
4. Place the shirt, face-up, on the platform, smoothing out folds and wrinkles.
5. Place the transfer, face-down, in position on the shirt.
6. Cover the shirt and transfer with a teflon sheet, assuring the transfer and shirt remain in position.
7. Remove the shirt from the press.
8. Allow to cool on a clean surface.
1. Please take note of the adjustment of the handle to be suitable for pressing T shirt.
2. You may choose to “pre-press” your garment for 5 seconds to remove moisture that may be present.