Vacuum UV Exposure Unit has the same exposure effect with the exposure unit exposed of iodine gallium light. Even if its exposing time is a little longer, but because of its small volume, light weight, low cost and easy transportation, which is much fit for small business and family workshop for making screens with high precision.
1.Input Voltage: 220V/110V
2.Exposure area: 19.7”*23.6” (50*60cm)
3.Optimum screen exposing size is within 15.7”*19.7”*1.6” (40*50*4cm) by the outer sizes.
4.Vacuum Degree: －0.08MPa;
5.Illumination Uniformity: 85%
6.Lamp Power: 160W;
7.Vacuum Pump Power: 60W
8.Vacuum Time Setting Ranges: 0-999s
9.Exposure Time Setting Ranges: 0-999s
10.Net weight: 51Lb / 23kg;
11.Shipping Weight: 75Lb / 34kg
12.Machine Size: 30”*28”*7” (76*72*18cm)
13.Package size: 33”*32”*10” (83*81*28cm)
1.Rational design & easy operation: based on humanity and practicality principles, with the elaborate designed table type structure, it’s much easier for screen exposure with high precision.
2.Independement settings of vacuum and exposure time with automatic memory function: The vacuum time and exposure time can be set up separately just according to actual requirements (setting ranges: 0-999 seconds); When exposure is finished, the power supply of the lamp will be automatically cut off, it will deflate and beep by itself, then please turn it off. When you need exposure again, just connect the power supply, then it will work automatically according to your former settings because of its automatic memory function.
3.Oilless vacuum pump with high quality is durable with no need for oil injection.
4.8 pieces of special UV exposure lamps will guarantee a precise and even exposure effect.
5.The high strength toughened glass (thickness: 0.24”/6mm) is with high press resistance and not easily scratched. Besides, once broken, it will turn into pieces without sharp edges to avoid user’s injury.
6.All-metal construction & elegant appearance with advanced electrostatic paintings, easy to clean and no rust.
7.Excellent packing in study wooden case as a whole will guarantee a easy and safety transportation.
8.Equipped with spare parts of a UV lamp and a ballast, instruction manual and videos for your smooth usage.
Screen printing screens are coated with a light sensitive emulsion using a scoop coater. When the emulsion is dry, place a positive print of your image on the screen. Once you burn the screen, the emulsion that did not get any UV will wash out of the screen exposing the tiny pin holes. The surrounding areas that were exposed to UV will be cured. Hence the ink will pass through screen onto your substrate.
1. Connect the power supply; Turn on the switch of “POWER”;
2. Set the vacuum pumping time
1) Press “VACUUM”, the left indicator light (yellow) is lit up;
2) Press “ + ” or “ – ” in the “TIME CONTROL” area to set the vacuum pumping time according to your needs.
(For first-time users, please put an empty screen in the middle of the rubber inner cavity, just set 40 seconds for test; if the pointer of the vacuum gauge could reach or pass the middle of the green area, that’s ok. If not, please extend the time and test again until having reached the requirement.)
3. Set the exposure time:
1) Press “EXPOSURE”, the left indicator light (red) is lit up;
2) Press “ + ” or “ – ” in the “TIME CONTROL” area to set the exposure time according to your needs.
(Exposure time varies according to the coated photosensitive emulsion. Please just set 300 seconds for test and then reset a suitable time according to the exposure effect.)
4. Once finished the above settings, you could start exposure just as follows:
1) Put the screens coated with photosensitive emulsion and the printed transparency film on the glass.
2) Put the air suction pipe in to the screen;
3) Close the cover and click the “START” button, then it will vacuum pump and expose automatically according to the settings;
4) When the set time is up, it will deflate automatically; Open the cover and exposure is finished. Please just cut off the power supply.
5. Functions of other keys:
1) “RESET” for cancelling the previous settings: if you want to reset the vacuum / exposure time, just press “VACUUM”
or “EXPOSURE” and the left indicator light is lit up; Then press “RESET” and the original settings will turn to “ 0 ”;
Next, you could set according to your needs.
2) “BACK” for stop working: if you want to stop vacuum pumping or exposure, just press the “BACK” button, that’s ok.
1. If the digit was not displayed once turned on the switch:
a. Please check whether the power supply is good or not.
b. Please check whether the bottom fuse wire is loose, burned-out or not;
2. If the vacuum pump didn’t work after putting the screen on the glass, closing the cover and pressing the “STRAT” button:
please check whether the leading wire of the vacuum pump is well connected or not.
3. If it didn’t reach the requirement even the vacuum pump works well:
a. please check whether the air suction pipe is well fastened or not;
b. Please check whether the rubber blanket and its edgings were good and seal or not. If there were some splits on the rubber blankets or edgings, or some cracks of the edging adhesives, please fix them up with the sealing adhesive.
4. If the lamps were not lit up:
a. Please check whether your voltage was too low or not;
b. Please check whether the lamp ends were blackened or not caused by lamp ageing;
c. Please check whether your set exposure time was 0 second.
d．Please check whether the ballast was broken or not.
1) Please cut off the power supply when you need to change the lamp or the ballast!
2) Avoid contact with hard objects to prevent glass surface scratching.
3) Cleaning now and then according to your using frequency and operational environment, especially for the glass, vacuum rubber blanket and edgings.